Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Seven reasons I'm a Logan Cubs fan

This post is dedicated to my husband and the other members of the Logan Cubs baseball team.
Here are the top 7 reasons I love to cheer on the Logan Cubs.

7. I love my new baseball family.

6. Because the coach has never thrown a base, screamed at an ump, or held a grudge against one of his players.

5. No one loves baseball quite like Ajay Salvesen. It is splendid and refreshing to watch.

4. Because, if I were a Blue Sox fan, I'd gain 90 pounds eating Lion Pups and double cheeseburgers. Best to stick with a team who only occasionally takes me to the Smithfield diamond.

3.Because my husband looks HOT in red and blue.

2. I have a soft spot for underdogs.

1. It sure beats the hell out of being a Hyrum Hornets fan every day of the week (and twice on Saturdays!)

2 comments: